It doesn’t matter who your audience is most of them are trying to accomplish something – losing weight, growing a business, homeschooling their children, reading more, or learning a specific skill.
In order to accomplish something people first need to set a goal.
Setting goals helps…
- People avoid getting stuck.
- They’ll be able to break it down in manageable steps.
- Goals help you to be accountable to yourself.
- Goals allow us to focus on what we really want to accomplish.
These are just a few examples of the importance of setting goals. Most people don’t know how to do this. This includes your audience.
Even those that know how to do it – usually need or want reminders.I know to write things down but I forget because I get busy. They’re in my head, but actually writing them down helps me visualize it.
Take a look at all of these awesome goal-setting PLR packs you can grab right now to help your audience.
Here are all the products in the funnel:
- Blog Posts: FREE 7 Day SMART Goals Pack
- Opt-In: Reignite Your Goal Setting Blog Series & Marketing Kit Save 50% with Coupon Code: GOALFUNNEL
- Tripwire: Set Your Goals Workbook
- Signature Course: Goal Setting Masterclass
- Downsell: DFY 14 Day Challenge: Reignite Your Goals
- Nurture Sequence: Email Carte
I even created a funnel idea to use them all.
This one is updated from yesterday.
I am still working on the blog post that will help you create this funnel. I had quite a bit of it done yesterday, but then today I switched a few of the things around for the process to work more smoothly. 🙂
Have a great and productive day!