Do you own a health and wellness blog? Yoga is a HOT topic that has a following called Yogis. I personally love yoga, but haven’t done it for a few years – well now I practice off and on. I’m not even sure that I can ever really say that I did the proper yoga poses. I usually practiced at home and followed a video by Denise Austin.
There were a few poses that I learned, but quite a bit that I didn’t.
Yoga For a Healthy Lifestyle PLR Bundle
Firelauncher has a new Yoga PLR pack out right now called: Yoga For a Healthy Lifestyle.
I received a review copy of the front end only. This is a HUGE eBook that has 166 pages in total. I didn’t read the entire book, but what I did read I found interesting. I never really understood why some of the poses were named after animals, but this eBooks tell you:
The word Yoga is something that brings you out into the reality. The reality very simple, very unique and very impressive – understanding the fact that all the creatures have emerged from the same soil, same earth, same level. Understanding
that it is just one earth, the same earth for all of us!
And then this:
It is a concept to understand that all creatures are evolved from the same planet, the Earth. May it be a human body, or a dog, or a tree, everything has popped up from the same Earth. It is to believe in the feeling of oneness that is ultimately connected to the omnipotent power, the God.
I’ve never looked at the history of Yoga before, so that is very interesting.
Use the Content As Social Media Posts
When I was reviewing the eBook I also noticed a few really great lines. These could be powerful for a social media post with an image.
Here are a few that you can use:
- Yoga is about exercises and the power of meditation to heal a human mind, body, and soul. (Pg. 4)
- Yoga has been extremely popular in the context of fighting stress, anxiety, and depression in these times of industrialization and our fast pacing lifestyles. (Pg. 17) — I would change this slightly so that it is worded better.
- Yoga reduces the stress level of a person, thus moderating the production of the cortisol hormone and thereby keeping the individual calm. (Pg. 18) — Again I’d reword this, plus add a little more about the cortisol hormone.
- Regular practice of Yoga helps to restore balance by helping to strengthen our body, calm our mind, regain our focus and improve self-confidence. It is a secret to better health and a greater sense of happiness. (Pg. 21)
- The true purpose of Yoga is to discover that aspect of your being that can never be
lost. (Pg. 23)
As you can see there are some great one-liners inside the eBook that you can use on your social media platforms.
Issues You Want to Be Aware Of
Although this eBook is long and has some great one-liners I wouldn’t use it as is. If that is your purpose, I probably wouldn’t buy this particular PLR product. Why? Because some of it doesn’t sound right. Not all of it and I think there is great potential, but it will require some work.
What’s Included in the PLR Bundle:
Module 1 – Front-end Sales Video
Module 2 – Well designed Sales Page copy
Module 3 – Premier Training Guide
Module 4 – Professionally designed Graphics
- Module 5 – Animated Banners
Module- 6 – Professionally created expert Email Templates
Module 7 – Professional Minisites
Module 8: Legal Pages
Module 9: Social Media Graphics
Module 10: PDF Graphics
Module 11: 10 Unique Articles Bundled into One
>>Grab the Yoga For a Healthy Lifestyle
How Can You Use This PLR Product?
- Use it as it is intended as an eBook. Go through it and change the wording to make sure it reads smoothly and also has your voice and brand throughout.
- Create PowerPoint Slides and create a video.
- Break this long eBook into smaller reports. You can use them as opt-ins or use one as an opt-in and then combine the others into a product.
There are so many ways that you can use this and above is just a few.
If you have any questions, please let me know! 🙂